...or maybe it's my inability to sleep?
This is just I. || Things I find interesting, things I do, things I read, things I eat, things I hate, things that go bump in the night, things with stars, things with no stars upon thars. || It's a crafty, full, soapy box; and I'm wearing handmade, slippery socks.

2.10.2011

Flower and bear origami patterns

Click on each image to view and download largest size.  All images and patterns are royalty- and copyright-free.


Symbols and Flower origami pattern



Bear origami pattern


Royalty- and copyright-free from Dover Publications.

3 comments:

  1. These were great... definitely have to use thin paper for the bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bear! I recommend not using Origami paper, it's a bit too thin, the crimps will tear.

    ReplyDelete